I’m here to introduce myself but where do I start? I will start right here and now. I’m a person who will fight to protect those that are being treated poorly.
- I do this because know one else seems to want to fight to help protect another person.
- I do this because it will help others in the long run.
- I do this because we need to be their voice.
The lessons I’ve learned need to be shared. My mission is to help people. People make choices based on their wants needs and desires. So, how do we get around all that. I will share various ways.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you looking for answers?
- What are you willing to share that will help another person?
- Who would you love to share your story with?
- What would you hope to have accomplished when it comes to a situation at hand?
You’re not locked into any of this; one of the wonderful things about stories is how they constantly evolve as we learn, grow, and interact with one another. It’s good to know where, why and the results that another can benefit from. Especially, when it comes to the lessons you have learned.
Can’t think how to get started? Just write down the first thing that pops into your head.
- What is impacting you?
- What is frustrating you?
- What do you know that can help another person in their particular situation?